Tuesday 30 April 2013

Tips from Saint Expedite.org

Here are some pointers for asking Saint Expedite for help.
The first and most important rule is never ask St Expedite to do anything evil or hurtful to someone else, you are talking to the wrong saint if that is your intention. The most likely outcome would be a bigtime backfire and you could wind up being the recipient of your own evil wishes.

Download St. Expedite prayer here

You know there was a time when mentioning this next tip was completely unnecessary. But with the way things are today I thought that maybe I should throw it in for those few cocky individuals who always seem to know everything and can never figure out why they are having a hard time getting along with other people or spirits. Being polite is good for the soul. Always ask for saint Expedite’s help nicely, he can pick and choose the “jobs” he wants to do. You are the one who needs help, be polite.
There are very formal ways to entice him to help you, having an altar dedicated to him with red candles and reciting St. Expedite specific prayers can be helpful. They are all good but for me, I have found that a very sincere heartfelt petition works best. A quiet prayer is good but asking aloud is better.
Ask for one favor at a time. If you ask for a few favors all at once than the likelihood of any one thing on that list being completed is diminished greatly. Think how you would feel if a total stranger would walk up to you and start asking for favors, I might consider doing a small favor for someone and see what reaction I got. If there were no sign of gratitude than I would probably not even consider helping them again for quite a while. At least until the sting of rejection wore off and I had absolutely nothing else better to do. Remember a small step forward is better than no forward motion at all.
If you want, and you have the space you can put up a small altar. Altars to Saint Expedite can be placed virtually anywhere, they can be as small as a box containing a small statue of the saint, or as large as a small room containing multiple statues, candles etc. You might want to consider using the top of a bureau; it is handy and very functional, when not in use everything can be stored in an empty drawer.
Candles burned for Saint Expedite normally are red, but if you are asking for financial help green is good. You can use a statue, holy card or picture of the saint and a regular everyday candle. The placement of the items on your “Altar” will be in a triangular pattern. With the base at the front nearest you. Place a glass of ordinary water at the front left of the triangle, the statue at the front right and the candle at the rear. If you are able to find a glass-encased candle with Saint Expedite 's image on it, than use that. In that arrangement the water glass would be placed to the left of the candle and the two objects would be side-by-side.
Wednesdays are perfect to start a new petition to Saint Expedite. Wednesday is also the day dedicated to Mercury, the messenger god of the Romans. It is appropriate to have a Roman Soldier and a Roman deity honored on the same day.
Always give him his due:
When Saint Expedite grants your request, always “Pay Him” for his help, he was a soldier and expects payment for his services. Back in the early centuries the army was composed almost entirely of professional soldiers, that was an occupation, a very proud occupation. Soldiers were paid, and their families traveled behind the soldiers and after duty they would go and be with their family. Of course the payment is only symbolic, but don’t underestimate the importance of this step. You pay him only for successful completion of your request or petition. You can give flowers or flowers and a slice of pound cake, or any other reward you had promised. If you offered flowers, than please make sure they are real flowers, not the imitation kind. If you want real help you can use real flowers. They can be from your garden or you can usually pick some up at most supermarkets, you can pick up the pound cake there too, Sarah Lee makes a good pound cake that is available almost everywhere. That is only a suggestion. You can make your own “deal” with him when you ask for his help.
Be forewarned; If you made a promise to St Expedite, or what some people might call it a “deal”, make sure that you keep up your end of the bargain if your wish is granted. I have heard that if you break the deal, bad things will happen. I have heard that “he will take back all that he has done and more”. Granted, you will never know for sure that it was his help that actually made a difference in getting what you asked for because it always looks like things just happened in your favor. Well here is a line that sums up my feeling on the subject:
When you do things right it seems like you didn’t do anything at all. So assume that things happened with some of his help.
Always give him his due:
Leave St. Expedite’s reward up for a suitable length of time. Remove the flowers when they start wilting, they should be put in a compost heap. Any stale food Items should be put out for the birds and other animals and the water should be poured on to the earth to help other plant life. Do not throw the items into the trash, which would be disrespectful.
Also you must spread his name if he has helped you. A public thank you is necessary to complete the transaction, that is a sign of respect and gratitude.
Run a classified ad in your local paper.
Put a piece of paper with your thanks on a bulletin board.
Send us an email with your thanks, and we will put it on our Tribute Page.
If you have asked for St. Expedite’s help at some time before and you did not reward him for his efforts than you must appease him immediately. Make a donation in his name. Make a public apology. Ask for forgiveness. That is a small price to pay for being downright rude to a very generous and powerful Saint.

http://saintexpedite.org/tips1.html

24 comments:

  1. Thank you St. expedite.My long time request has been granted already.I am so thankful because I was able to pay my debt.Thank you st.expedite for helping me.You are always listening my prayers.Thank you very much.I am so proud of you.Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you St. Expedite. You always help me. I needed a company to accept a check and they did. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you st.expedite for granting my request.I am very happy.you are always there for me.thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. St Expedite, I'm so terribly sorry you granted my request before and I was too blind to see. Please accept my public apology and give me another chance to be in good terms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. St Expedite, I'm so terribly sorry you granted my request before and I was too blind to see. Please accept my public apology and give me another chance to be in good terms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you St. Expedite for answering my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Feast Day, Saint Expedite. Today, I honor and ​glorify ​your name​ for you are the glorious martyr who answers prayers with haste​.​ I am truly blessed ​to have received your assistance in the past and give thanks for the help you will provide me in the future. ​​Today is your day, and I praise your name- your delivery is true and ​your promise complete.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you St Expedite for all the favors you have granted me. You are truly great and speedy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you St. Expedite for the favors and assistance quickly granted to our family. I will always honor and invoke your holy name. Please intercede for us always.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you St Expedite for all you do. You are awesome as always. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. St. Expidite Forgive me to the exact measure that you did for me. I sincerely did not realize that your honorable expectations were so strict, St. Expidite in my spirit I bow down to you in Forgiveness to my end of tte deal.
    I did not commit and now I Am careful of your anger and power.
    I will take your St. Expidite hand in and befriend you again, with the full awareness of your kind heart to hep me.
    I will build an amazing altar just for u so so we can meet in the silence of our souls.

    Your Friend
    Maria Luisa Curiej

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you St. Expedite for answering my petition. A really great help!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please St. Expedite accept my sincere apology I tried to keep part of my offer to you today, I know my apology is only a small commitment to continue to strive and serve you fully and honor all the greatness you have already brought to my life, I know I can honor you if you allow me too....I have learned a valuable lesson today and know what I must do in order to achieve your intercession in my on going court case....please allow me to receive your consideration and forgiveness....I pray that you will show me a way to redeem myself for today....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you St. Expedite for answering my prayers again. I know I can always rely on you whenever I have a pressing concern. Look forward to receiving your kindness forever. Thank you thank you thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not sure if I formerly petitioned you St Expedite. But I may have asked for your help in prayer. Forgive me if I didn't recognize your help. Thank you sincerely.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you st expedite for all the help you continue give me. Please continue to help me. Thanks !!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a wonderful friendly saint! Thank you St. Expedite!I love you!I'm going through a lot of heartache but he helped me through it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you St. Expedite for your assistance with my prayer! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. St Expedite. I AM VERY SORRY FOR NOT REALISING YOUR WORK AND NOT KEEPING MY END OF THE DEAL. I APOLOGISE WITH ALL MY HEART. MAY YOU FORGIVE ME AND GIVE ME A CHANCE THIS TIME. I PROMISE I WONT LET YOU DOWN

    ReplyDelete
  21. St expedite I thank you for healing my father Richard to get off the ventilator but he's still dealing with pneumonia and had to be put back on it again. I apologize if I didn't do enough with my offerings to you in thanking you. I will do better. Maybe the flowers weren't good enough or didn't tell enough people publicly how you've helped me this time and other times before are fast working Saint. So petition you again for help in my father's healing and recovery from this pneumonia and covid so he can get off the ventilator again and stay off. I promise to bring you flowers and Sara Lee pound cake. Tell others how you answered my prayers and publish it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you St. Expedite for answering my prayers and request for my son Joshua. You always come through for me. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  23. Divine Saint Expedite, you helped me when I was desparate. You helped again after that and brought me out of a difficult situation. But I was not able to fulfill my promise and provide you offerings for your help. I therefore ask for forgiveness. Please accept my gratitude and forgive me for my mistakes.

    ReplyDelete