Tuesday 30 April 2013

Prayer to St. Expedite


My Saint Expedite of urgent and just causes,
please intercede for me with Our Lord Jesus Christ.
Succor me in this hour of affliction and despair,
my Saint Expedite.
You who are a Holy warrior,
You who are the Saint of the afflicted,
You who are the Saint of the desperate,
you who are the Saint of urgent causes,
Protect me, Help me,
Give me Strength, Courage and Serenity.

Hear my plea. ____________
(Clearly express what you want, and ask him to find a way to get it to you.)
My Saint Expedite,

help me to prevail through these difficult hours,
protect me from all those who want to harm me,
respond to my plea with urgency.

Bring me back to the state of peace and tranquility,
my Saint Expedite.

I will be grateful to you for the rest of my life
and I will speak your name to all those who have faith.

Amen.

(Say one Our Father, one Holy Mary, and make the sign of the cross.)

http://novenastosaints.com/prayers/Catholic-Prayer-To-Saint-Expedite.htm

3 comments:

  1. I have found it easier to identify with the characters who verge upon hysteria, who were frightened of life, who were desperate to reach out to another person. But these seemingly fragile people are the strong people really. See the link below for more info.


    #desperate
    www.matreyastudios.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, St. Expedite, for your intercessions to the Holy Trinity on my behalf in my time of need. My prayers are being answered and I am grateful. As promised, I am telling others about you with thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, St. Expedite, for your intercessions to the Holy Trinity on my behalf in my time of need. My prayers are being answered and I am grateful. As promised, I am telling others about you with thanks.

    ReplyDelete